Community Solar Information Meetings
July 19th, 2019 at 6:30 PM (doors open at 6:00 PM)
Cedar Cliff High School in the high school gymnasium
194 Walnut Street
Cedarville, OH 45314
– Dale Arnold, Director for Energy, Utility and Local Government Issues, Ohio Farm Bureau Federation
– Matt Butler, Ohio Power Siting Board, Public Information Officer
– Mike Schumacher – Co. Founder of the Little Miami Watershed Network
- 5/10/2019 Community Meeting Q&A
Ohio State University Extension Meetings
No local OSU Extension meetings currently scheduled.
- 7/15/2019 Solar Leasing 101 – material presented
Solar Application Required Meetings
The required public meetings are not scheduled yet. This section will be updated when a meeting is scheduled.
Something Missing? If information you were searching for is not available on the CGA site let us know! Please send us a message here.
The information on this website is Citizens for Greene Acres’s best attempt to collect and share information with the community. Any and all views and opinions expressed in the material provided do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Citizens for Greene Acres. Any and all content provided is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, individual or anyone or anything.